Galleries, museums, Indigenous cultural events, beaches, dark night skies, farms, orchids and wildflowers, birds and trails.
Click this symbol on the map below for a list of interesting places to visit.
Bike repairs visit Breakaway Sports in Little Current
● Cup & Saucer (famous hiking trail)
● Pristine sand beaches such as Providence Bay
● Bridal Veil Falls (where the Salmon run)
● Historic Mill in Sheguiandah
● Misery Bay Provincial Park (featuring the world
● 10 Mile Point
● Please visit our many Lighthouses, Museums and Theatres
● Meldrum Bay Country Store
● Manitoulin Streams
● Central Manitoulin
● NEMI (NorthEastern Manitoulin & The Islands)
● Town of Assiginack
● Billings Township
● Sudbury & District Health Unit
● Gore Bay Harbour Centre
● Manitoulin Chocolate Works
● Wikwemikong Unceded Indian Reserve
● Widgawa Lodge
Rent an E-bike
the largest fresh water Island
in the world with a
low carbon footprint.
Call 705-968-1755 for more information.
Available in 7 locations